CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital and grow their communities, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities.
Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Algorand raise over $800 million and we have facilitated billions in crypto trades. We are the crypto platform for the smartest investors in crypto including crypto funds, whales, miners, and the executives and principals of other major crypto companies. We are backed by top-tier investors with offices in SF and NY. We are just getting started.
As a Quantitative Trading Analyst at CoinList you’ll work cross-functionally across our trading team to scale our operations and finance processes. You’ll be at the frontline working with our most important clients and our internal execution teams to ensure timely settlement of transactions and reporting. Our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun!
- Optimize trading operations. You’ll help define processes, systems, and metrics for trading operations with your exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Own trading-related analytics and reporting initiatives. You will create and analyze dashboards of market activity and interactions to improve the overall health of our trading operations
- Advance our data capture and pipeline processes. Work with our engineers to capture, transform, and create highly available data for all trading endeavors
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience. Through data, you will optimize our customer experience
Who you are:
- You have integrity. CoinList is a trusted partner for both the industry and our customers. We process and manage large amounts of money on a daily basis and we prioritize keeping our client’s interests at all times. Mistakes may happen but when they do you always take responsibility and work to find a solution. Integrity is core to our values and core to our success.
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You get stuff done. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from helping customers to speccing out product improvements. CoinList is a low ego environment and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty. You’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- You have immaculate attention to detail. Cryptocurrency moves fast and you’ll have to move fast as well, but we always ensure the accuracy of your work. You’ll check then re-check all transactions and reports.
- You’re analytical and have extensive data training. You’re fascinated by data and enjoy structuring complex and ambiguous problems. You are proficient in SQL, Python, version control, and reporting frameworks such as Sisense, Looker, or Tableau (required).
- You deal well with pressure. CoinList’s customers are looking to execute transactions quickly. There is a lot of money at stake at all times. You thrive under high pressure situations like this and enjoy keeping others calm, on task and on track.
- At least two years on a trading desk
- Proficiency in SQL, Python (Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter)
- Ability to visualize complex data (Matplotlib, Plotly, Tableau, Looker, etc)
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.