We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who wants to design, build and own a next-generation custodial & non-custodial wallet for web3. You will join Dapper Platform ****with the mission to make web3 accessible and onboard ONE BILLION users to the Flow blockchain.
You can expect to bring to life the next generation web3 user experience. You have an opportunity to work on different aspects of a wallet - accounts, custody, fraud and payments - alongside what will be one of the best, if not the best, team you’ve been a part of.
Every member of our team shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Ship features with the users in mind; make every user interaction delightful and polished.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them with the team, and contribute to their implementation.
A little about you:
- Has a solid understanding of user experience principles and product focused mindset.
- Has experience optimizing the performance of web applications.
- Is an expert in CSS pre-processors, notably SASS.
- Experience with web application security and/or blockchain interactions would be an asset.
- Experience creating domain-specific packages spanning multiple downstream dependencies using NPM, with bonus points for yarn!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.