We’re looking for a Staff Frontend Engineer who wants to design, build and own a next-generation custodial & non-custodial wallet for web3. You will join Dapper Platform ****with the mission to make web3 accessible and onboard ONE BILLION users to the Flow blockchain.
You can expect to architect the next generation web3 user experience. You have an opportunity to work on different aspects of a wallet - accounts, custody, fraud and payments - alongside what will be one of the best, if not the best, team you’ve been a part of.
Every member of our team shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features, across all of Dapper Platform.
- Articulate the future of Web3 standards on client side code.
- Ensure frontend developers are able to ship features with the users in mind; make every user interaction delightful and polished.
- Enable best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Share technical skills and knowledge with the rest of Dapper Platform.
- Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them across the platform, and contribute to their implementation.
A little about you:
- Is an expert in architecting frontend applications, with React, TypeScript and Next Framework.
- Has led end-to-end development and defined technical strategy for one or more teams
- Is passionate about ensuring an optimal user experience.
- Has experience optimizing the performance of web applications, at scale of millions of users.
- Experience with web application security and/or blockchain interactions would be an asset.
- Experience creating domain-specific packages spanning multiple downstream dependencies using NPM, with bonus points for yarn!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.