Technical Art Project Manager
All roles flex - work from anywhere in the world you would like to.
TBD on experience level. We pay premium salaries for top talent.
Welcome to Wilder World, a new dimension of reality where our Community and the Wilder Spirit is at the very core of everything that our project stands for. As we activate Operation Hyperscale and continue the Quantum journey, the Wilder Nation (artists, collectors, citizens alike) collectively transcend deeper into the 5D via the Metaverse. To be a Wilder, you must always trust, be humble and show courage and cross the thresholds into other universes and wild worlds unexplored. If you join us on this wild ride, the destination is definitely not an end, but just a means — for it is at the edge of discovery where the Wilders truly find out who they really are.
- Wilder World is seeking a Technical Art Project Manager to own the 3D digital art creation process for Wilder World metaverse ready NFTs.
- In this role, you will be a key member of the 3D art creation and refinement processes to help utilize resources effectively and ensure that all artwork is delivered on schedule and on budget.
- You will work closely with various stakeholders of the Artist, Rendering, and Management teams to manage the creation of 3D game ready assets to be used initially for NFTs as both still images and animations. These assets will then be optimized in Unreal Engine to be used in the Wilder World metaverse.
- The Technical Art Project Manager’s primary responsibility is ensuring the highest degree of quality is achieved throughout the 3D art creation process, while adhering to project deadlines and delivering the assets on time.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling artist priorities to create NFT Art collections based on creative needs, rarity and utility specifications as provided by the Creative Director
- Manage and update the project management schedule - specifically for the Art activities - for each NFT collection, ensuring wide visibility and access to key stakeholders
- Work closely in parallel with the Artist and Rendering teams, driving priorities, schedules and coordinating the handoff activities between these teams
- Working closely with the NFT Drop Master (project management) and leadership to complete art on schedule and within the overall timeline of the given project
- Identify risks on a project, escalate issues and coordinate resolutions
- Lead the art quality review process and manage the execution of required updates
- Collecting and documenting feedback from necessary stakeholders; Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
Success Looks Like:
- Sold out collections; Leading artists to successfully completing art on schedule
- Hosting regular review meetings to obtain necessary feedback
- Documenting and driving implementation of changes
- Proactively communicating potential setbacks
- Proven success in Project Management; leading creative teams and delivering time sensitive projects within a global team framework
- Experience in building / leading agile processes
- Experience working with 3D Pipelines and deep familiarity with Unreal Engine
- A deep understanding of modern content creation tools and workflows: modeling, texturing, shading, rigging, animation, and lighting
- Experience with Zbrush, Maya, Unreal Engine, Blender, Cinema 4D, Substance painter.
- Understanding of Web3
- Experience managing teams of artists
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
What the Interview Process Will Look Like:
- You will meet with our Creative Director to walk through your portfolio, discuss your experiences and observations of Wilder World.
- You will meet with our leadership team to evaluate situational and cultural fit.
- You will meet with team members that you will be managing up, down, and laterally to evaluate comprehensive fit.
- If you have made it thus far and your interest is reaching an apex, then we’d love to talk with you!
When You Work at Wilder
- The opportunity to be a part of a movement - Join the Cyber Renaissance
- You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life).
- Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to “work” each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find people on a mission to create the systems of the future.
About Wilder World
Wilder World is an Immersive 5D Metaverse built on Ethereum, Unreal Engine 5 and ZERO. Wilder World is powered by the WILD token which is used on the Wilder World Metaverse Market where you can buy and trade NFTs with in-world utility. The Wilder vision is to create a fully decentralized and community-owned virtual nation to be experienced in our immersive photorealistic Metaverse.
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Zine