About the Role
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re accepting applicants for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of payments operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better. Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Utilizing e-mail, live chat, and phone support to respond to 20 to 150 client requests regarding payments and other general questions on a daily basis
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Monitor technical issues
- Liaise with our partner banks and payment providers to ensure that clients’ transactions are processed quickly
- Strive to make your team’s work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible.
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Security and privacy focused
- Past experience in payment processing
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- High output -- metrics-based experience is good
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Detail oriented
- Loves helping people
- Able to create excel formulas and execute simple scripts
- Technical background