About the Role
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re accepting applicants for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of payments operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better.
For this role, we are looking for candidates who have previous experience with REST and WebSocket APIs.
Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Answer clients’ API questions via multiple support channels.
- Diagnose and resolve clients’ API related issues.
- Assist clients in implementing their API code.
- Develop and maintain our official API libraries/wrappers in multiple programming languages.
- Develop internal and client facing API documentation and training resources.
- Assist in the management of our API support team
- Basic knowledge and experience with additional programming languages.
- Experience working with REST and WebSocket APIs (training specific to the Kraken APIs will be provided).
- Ability to answer technical questions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to write technical documentation in a user friendly format.
Nice to have
- Experience processing data via UNIX/Linux command line tools (Bash, Awk, Sed, Grep, etc.)
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google Script.
- Language ability (in addition to English).