Dapper Labs, the creator of NBA Top Shot, is looking to hire a full-time Motion Designer to join the in-house LaLiga NFT creative team.
The LaLiga Creative team at Dapper Labs is a multi-disciplinary group with specialisms spanning strategy, concept, art direction, copy design and motion. We pride ourselves on fostering a dynamic, knowledge-sharing culture, with regular reviews and presentations. Our workplace is diverse, collaborative, and fast-paced. As a member of the team, you’ll have ownership over your work, get regular feedback to help you improve, and enjoy the freedom to champion new and fresh ideas.
At Dapper, you’ll work on highly visible portfolio pieces, collaborate with team members across a multitude of disciplines, and defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products each day. Together, we’ll define the future of LaLiga NFT Project. You will be a creative leader on that journey.
What we’ll accomplish together:
We are looking for an experienced Motion Designer ready to produce high quality, LaLiga caliber motion content. From tackling motion briefs, to lead video campaigns and producing product showcase animations, your role will be to bring our designs into motion capturing the excitement and energy of the soccer world while also partnering with the Marketing and Product team to produce eye-catching content. You’ll be involved in the creative process from the initial brief and ideation, up to delivering pixel-perfect animations in a variety of formats, across multiple platforms. As an insightful Motion Designer you know how to deliver mind-blowing work that elevates the brand creating a stronger emotional connection with the audience.
We will need you to:
- Create digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including display advertising, paid and organic social media.
- Be on top of the latest trends and present ideas and concepts for the projects.
- Be a music lover and be crazy about finding the hypest soundtracks for your edits.
- Experiment, innovate and create unique animations.
- Identify areas of improvement on your own work and take action presenting fresh perspectives.
- Have the ability to create, collaborate and adapt to strategy changes quickly.
- Be able to adapt your work throughout different media types considering its individual characteristics.
- Be eager to learn, share and collaborate with a diverse pool of talents across disciplines.
What you'll bring:
- A high level portfolio that demonstrates a contemporary approach to motion design.
- Knowledge about current trends in motion and design generally.
- A fast working pace and great communication skills.
- A passion for sports, and preferably, deep knowledge of the LaLiga and soccer universe.
- Proficiency using the Adobe suite, 3d experience is desirable.
- Illustration skills are a plus.
- Interest in technology, NFT’s and digital collectibles.
- Positive, hands-on attitude.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, virtual environment is preferred.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.