We're looking for an experienced product manager to help us accelerate the Flow ecosystem development, be a principle advocate for partner, industry, and developer needs, and can help us rally ecosystem players to fill critical gaps in the Flow developer experience.
The ideal candidate has successfully managed technical products for developer audiences in an open ecosystem where the end user experience is distributed across different products. A strong sense of great developer experiences, great understanding of web3 principles, and an urge for open collaboration with external product teams will help succeed at this role.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above all else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Drive alignment on product strategy and roadmaps for key verticals in collaboration with partnerships, engineering, and marketing teams
- Own development of prototypes for key solutions in high growth areas
- Accelerate middleware ecosystem development by identifying, incentivizing, and supporting open-source contributors that fill key ecosystem gaps
- Work collaboratively with partnerships and partner solution engineering teams to identify technology-driven strategies for customers and/or partner success and operational efficiency
- Enable high-scale adoption of Flow for key use cases by operationalizing learnings from supporting key partners and the broader Flow developer ecosystem
- Support development, rollout, and adoption of developer standards (FLIPs)
A little about you:
- You have 5+ years in product management; prior experience as a software engineer is desirable
- Proven success in designing and bringing complex, technical developer products to market, such as APIs, CLIs, and libraries
- Domain area experience in developer platforms and open-source ecosystems
- Experience operating in a hyper-growth / entrepreneurial environment and scaling new and emerging products from the ground-up
- Experience translating commercial business models/needs into technical solutions
- Passion for developer experience and/or have experience working in web3/blockchain
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.