Luxor specializes in the physical delivery of hashrate (compute power). Over the past three years we have been acting as a buyer of hashrate, purchasing, and mining over $500mm worth. We currently have over 130,000 machines that sell us their hashrate daily.
In addition to software applications, we run an ASIC Trading Desk, helping facilitate the global trade of specialized hardware to our clients and trading partners.
In this role as a Sales Associate, you will work alongside the business development and operations team to assist clients throughout the hardware procurement lifecycle. This role will report directly to the Operations Manager, ASIC Trading Desk. This is a remote role in the United States.
- Facilitate crypto mining hardware procurement to our existing and prospective clients
- Provide our cliental base with a deep understanding of ASIC markets, including the technology, economics, trends, and trading process through direct calls, memos, and reports
- Constantly source new supplies of ASICs and GPUs
- Coordinate with operations team on logistics, warehousing, and after-sales support
- Monitor sales pipeline and sales activity, iterating on our approaches
- Produce and maintain sales reports for the internal team
- 2+ years of work experience in sales-related or customer-facing roles
- Strong interest and knowledge in the Bitcoin and crypto mining industry
- Based in the U.S. and ability to travel within the continent
- English language proficiency, bonus points for Mandarin and Spanish
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Understand sales cycle, able to adjust sales strategies based on sales stages and customer archetypes
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, and customer-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, experience with CRM such as Hubspot
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing, or communication
At Luxor we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all. Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.