As a UX-driven company, Exodus is on a mission to find a UX Designer to continue our focus of designing an enhanced, thoughtful user experience. We are overly passionate about the way our customers think and feel and interact with our product and we are looking for someone to share that same passion. We want someone who can both have a seat at the table to discuss new ideas and concepts, and bring the design to life. We are committed to empowering our team to think creatively all the while tackling complex UX challenges. This person will collaborate with fellow creatives, marketers, and engineers to optimally articulate our app, website, and other digital design properties for our customers.
What You Will Do
- Create UX designs that meet project objectives through research and usability testing.
- Represent the voice of the user throughout the product design process, while ensuring UX consistency across products.
- Understand and apply customer feedback, research, and telemetry to the design process.
- Articulate complex concepts through personas, scenarios, storyboards, design sketching, wireframes, and rapid prototyping.
- Concept, as well as outline, proposed technical functionality.
- Create design documentation materials to support definition of specifications for engineering.
- Develop low-fidelity mockups to design and validate the solution.
- Distill complex user workflows and business problems into simple and elegant design solutions.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, marketers, engineers, organizational leaders, and other designers to understand project proposals.
- Create and work on UX design goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with company milestones.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Work across a wide range of projects, technologies, and devices.
Who You Are
- You have a user-centric mindset.
- You have a passionate curiosity for UX with a solid foundation in layout and design.
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and human-computer interaction.
- You have knowledge of cognitive science and psychology, with a solid understanding of user experience design.
- You have expert-level knowledge of Sketch, Figma, or equivalent platforms.
- You have a high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
- You are biased towards the simplification of information architecture.
- You are a systems-level design thinker with great design intuition.
- You are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions and the ability to receive feedback with open-mindedness.
- You’re focused, level-headed, and collaborate well with project partners.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You have a portfolio that clearly showcases your abilities and experiences.
- You live in a time zone between UTC +8 to UTC -3
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow. Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 13 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.