As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly ambitious, energetic, and experienced Sales Representative who is competent and confident enough to become the reliable face of our dynamic organization, creating long-term and trusting relationships with our key clients. The Junior OTC Sales Representative role is to onboard new clients for our OTC desk and seek fresh business opportunities. Our ideal candidate has a unique flair for client communication, understands client behavior, is known for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, and acts as a problem solver to the client.
This is a fully remote role, based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and we require candidates with fluency in both English and Arabic.
What you'll do
- Act as the point of contact for building long-term relationships with Kraken’s OTC clients based on trust and respect
- Be an advocate for Kraken’s OTC Desk with existing, new, and potential clients
- Act as the primary point of contact for the OTC Desk team internally
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking the initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best client experience possible in the financial services industry
- Pro-actively source and onboard new clients in the UAE by building your network within the Crypto and Forex trading circles, attending industry leading conferences, and organizing client meet-ups locally
- As the primary point of contact for Kraken’s OTC clients, you will be available for client reach-outs, telephone calls and other communication via multiple platforms
- Follow up and contact all potential new client leads produced for you internally by the OTC team and wider Kraken business
Who you are
- Currently reside in and have the “Right to Work” in the UAE with fluent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Demonstrable ability to comfortably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience working with and handling high net wealth clients within a Sales or Customer Service position
- An understanding and genuine passion for the Cryptocurrency markets, ideally with some experience of crypto markets trading systems and the current trends facing traders & trading desks directly
- Well informed about the debate on regulation of cryptocurrencies worldwide
- Knowledge of international payment and banking systems preferable
- Strong understanding and respect for security and privacy
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Flexibility of working hours. You like to set your own schedule to get results, which may include out of hours contact as needed by clients (evenings and weekends)
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.