Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Even though this role is listed in San Francisco, we are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity
As a Mobile Engineer for Okcoin, you will build and maintain the core app with millions of daily active users. Focusing on creating the best crypto investment experience, you will have fun building interesting features such as buy & earn, portfolio & dashboard, rewards and social features for retail investors. You will work cross-functionally with design, product and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations. Surrounded by top talents in mobile tech and fintech industry, you will have the opportunity to learn the full life cycle of a crypto mobile application including retail/pro trading, asset management and wallet.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Part of a global mobile team, develop new features for the native iOS mobile app
- Strive for performance optimization and maximize customer satisfaction
- Stay on top of industry trends, evaluate new solutions to address our unique and fast-growing business needs
- Work closely with design and product teams, turn design ideas into quality features that scale to millions of users
- Collaborate with global development teams, deliver customized solutions targeting international users while maintaining consistency with overall architecture
- Maintain high-quality technical documentation and improve efficiency in cross-office/timezone cooperation
What We Look For In You:
- 3+ years’ experience in iOS mobile development. Familiar with Swift, iOS SDK, common iOS design patterns, and deep understanding of UIKit components
- Solid experience with iOS networking layer, in-depth knowledge in sockets, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols
- Proficiency with Swift/Objective-C programming, understanding of common data structures, and network programming
- Embrace agile development process including TDD, CI and Scrum
- Passionate about mobile technology and building applications to a large user base
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones
Nice to Haves:
- SwiftUI experience
- Experience with performance optimization for scalable mobile applications
- Passion for crypto
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.