Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Even though this role is listed in San Francisco, we are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity
Okcoin is building a robust recruiting team to meet the rapidly scaling needs of the business. We are looking for a stellar Recruiter to lead 360 degree recruitment across multiple regions supporting our Design and Product function for positions such as Product Management and Product leads, Product Designers (UI/UX), UX Research, UX Content Strategy.
You will be building and leading the team, while also keeping your pulse on hands-on recruiting by owning a few key reqs yourself.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build, lead, guide and nurture team of Recruiters, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators who are responsible for several vital hiring initiatives
- Partner with Head of Talent and Global Head of People to develop recruiting strategy specifically tailored for Product and Design (candidate experience, employer brand, etc)
- Hands-on recruit for select Product and Design roles
- Partner closely with Executives and other leaders to create an informed, smart Staffing Plan, inclusive of competitively intelligent strategies, processes and tools
What We Look For In You:
- 7+ total yrs of recruiting experience, primarily in-house
- 4+ yrs recent, in-house, Product and Design-specific recruiting experience at cutting-edge startups
- 2+ yrs recent experience managing Recruiters
- Strong strategic orientation and ability to lead in a dynamic environment
- High level of commitment, passion and ability to achieve business vision and mission
- A “rapid results” mindset (e.g. moves fast, thinks fast, works hard, communicates directly, focused, etc)
- Ability to build trusted relationships with Executives, hiring managers and your team
- Strong character and business ethics that are deeply evident in how you work
- Comfort acknowledging and sharing improvement opportunities across the recruiting function
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Thrives in ambiguity and can rapidly bring thoughtful solutions to complex problems
- Has exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail
Nice to Haves:
- Crypto, blockchain or DeFi startup industry experience - *strong plus*
- Fintech startup industry experience
- Deep recruiting acumen, specifically for rapidly-scaling, booming startups - *strong plus*
- San Francisco Bay Area startup recruiting experience
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.