As part of YellowHeart’s growth and expansion, we are looking for an awesome and passionate visual and motion graphics designer to join our marketing team. You’ll be responsible for creating stunning marketing materials for YellowHeart’s product features, new releases, company news, and brand through our social channels, website and other media outlets. You’ll be collaborating with our product teams, business development teams and media partners to create visual assets that communicate the YellowHeart Brand to the world.
This role is fully remote - anywhere from the U.S. or EU.
- You are passionate about the music industry and the evolving NFT ecosystem.
- You are familiar with Web3.0, blockchain technologies, crypto wallets, music NTFs.
- You are a creative and driven individual that takes ownership, and can work individually and as part of a growing and talented team.
- Ability to think conceptually and transition creative ideas into thoughtful and well crafted design outcomes
- The ability to simplify complex concepts with visual storytelling
- Can present work in a clear and thoughtful manner and able to articulate the strategic thinking behind your creative process
- A growth mindset and comfort in regularly delivering and receiving peer feedback.
- You have a solid understanding of the creative process, marketing and digital advertising.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with Marketing Director, Art Director, Product Manager, and the Communications team to produce attention grabbing designs for both internal (social media, web assets, and more) and external (NFT collections and corresponding promotional assets) use.
- Producing slick, eye-catching client and proposal presentations.
- Create visual assets, digital static and motion graphics designs that bring the YellowHeart brand to life.
- Ideate and create ways to visually communicate new features and various company news through different channels.
- Create and update proposals, product briefs, capabilities statements, etc.
- Create and update partner decks, investor decks, and brand presentations.
- Create and update printed collateral and brand elements required for events and roadshows.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop innovative concepts to promote both brand & products
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels and efforts
- A degree in graphic design or related (BA/BFA or equivalent work experience in related field)
- 2-4 years experience in web, marketing and social media design.
- 2+ years experience in motion graphics design.
- Creative problem solver with clear attention to detail and organized, meticulous file preparation.
- Strong typography, layout, drawing & illustration skills.
- Experience creating social templates and other marketing materials like swag, animated stickers, printed banners, web ads.
- Experience with presentation design
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and set personal work priorities
- Follows the latest design, music, technology, and social media trends.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Media Encoder and Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) motion graphics tools, and Keynote.
- A portfolio that includes consumer facing campaign experience, including social media marketing, content marketing and/or email marketing
- You own NFTs and/or cryptos.
- Knowledge in Figma, JIRA, & Zeplin.
- Background in product design and UX/UI on
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM & Google Analytics
- Please provide a curated portfolio that clearly demonstrates you have knowledge in the areas of full graphic design, digital asset creation, ad creation, building presentation decks, and stylizing proposals.
Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.