Who We Are Looking For
Bitcoin Magazine Pro aims to be the go-to source of information for experienced investors serious about allocating capital to the fastest-growing asset class of the last 10 years – Bitcoin.
We offer must-read daily emails and monthly reports for novices, and bi-weekly Investor Alerts featuring directional market calls for traders with skin in the game.
More information: https://bmpro.substack.com/
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating a best-in-class institutional investor product for the Bitcoin sector.
- Developing and executing a product growth plan for Bitcoin Magazine PRO®
- Coordinating marketing campaigns across email, social media and paid channels to win institutional subscriber sign-ups to our free and paid tier.
- Managing product budgets, overseeing staff, and delivering a product that meets BTC Inc.’s high editorial standards.
- Analyzing data to better optimize product reach and performance
- Opportunity to grow a market leading research product in its early stages.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Deep experience in creating, launching and optimizing market analysis and investing products
- Proven history of excellence in operating media subscription products
- Ability to manage and execute advertising campaigns for products aimed at institutional and high net-worth investors
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Strong understanding of investing and Bitcoin
Why BTC Inc?
BTC Inc is the leader in Bitcoin news and information – operating its largest daily news website and largest annual conference.
By working at BTC Inc, you will gain:
- The opportunity to connect and network with Bitcoin industry leaders
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin and receive
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team with high standards, a growth culture that provides feedback, and an ownership mentality.