Chain is looking for a dedicated, passionate, experienced, and highly motivated Solidity Smart Contract Engineer to join our Blockchain Team.
Chain is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and software with production ready products in the market.
- Experience with guiding and implementing smart contract architecture
- Experience working with other developers and engineers on blockchain projects
- Experience testing smart contracts
- Understanding of front-end development concepts
- Understanding of back-end development concepts
- Experience creating, implementing, and troubleshooting solidity smart contracts
- Proven examples of solidity smart contract development
- Experience identifying and automating relevant tasks with a language such as Python
- Strong understanding of secure coding methodologies and best practices
- Experience using Git
- Strong knowledge of governance, staking, and other concepts is a bonus
- Vast experience and deep understanding of EVM and Solidity
The compensation package will include an industry competitive salary and bonuses linked to company performance. The benefits include unlimited PTO, parental leave, food catering, and health (varies by region). The position is a remote position.
If you are interested in joining a serious blockchain startup with global ambitions, apply via lever today.