Are you a passionate Product Designer looking for a new challenge in Web3 and an opportunity to advance your career in an awesome working environment?
As part of YellowHeart’s growth and expansion, We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our designer dream team and help us successfully deliver user-friendly, appealing and creative designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. You’ll be part of our cross-functional product team, where you will be working with product managers, engineers and others professionals to design and deliver various types of products to our platform. You’ll be responsible for doing UX research and requirements gathering, designing intricate user journey flows, developing low fidelity prototypes, reiterating designs with the product team, developing high fidelity prototypes and implementing the YellowHeart design system to the designed products.
To be a successful product designer with YellowHeart, you should have interest in the NTF ecosystem, a keen eye to building low friction user interfaces, good knowledge and experience in design thinking and seller communication skills.
This role is fully remote - anywhere from the U.S. or EU.
- You are passionate about the music industry and the evolving NFT ecosystem.
- You are familiar with Web3.0, blockchain technologies, crypto wallets, music NTFs.
- You are a creative and driven individual that takes ownership, and can work individually and as part of a growing and talented team.
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across use cases by creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups.
- Watch consumer trends to identify desirable product traits
- Consider comfort and usability when designing new products
- Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Modify products in accordance with feedback from users and test groups.
- Can present work in a clear and thoughtful manner and able to articulate the strategic thinking behind your creative process
- A growth mindset and comfort in regularly delivering and receiving peer feedback.
- You have a solid understanding of the design thinking process, and product development lifecycle.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with a cross-functional product team to produce elegantly designed, user friendly, actionable products.
- Conducting UX research to determine usability issues, best practices to identify user pain points and desired gains.
- Clearly outlining specifications for the design team and stakeholders.
- Develop user journey flows to illustrate and map user interactions.
- Translating user flows into feasible ideas and lo-fi designs.
- Collaborating with the product team to validate designs and pivot to most successful interactions, and providing helpful feedback on processes.
- Engaging audiences and using lo-fi/hi-fi prototypes to gather feedback and pivot design accordingly.
- Implementing the YellowHeart Design system onto finalized Hi-Fi prototypes.
- Collaborating with engineers and development teams to handover designs.
- A degree in product design or related (BA/BFA or equivalent work experience in related field)
- 3-5 years experience in digital product design - preferred in Web3 ecosystem.
- Creative problem solver with clear attention to detail and organized, meticulous file preparation.
- Strong sketching and rapid prototyping skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and set personal work priorities
- Follows the latest design, music, technology, and social media trends.
- Strong experience in Miro, Figma, Zeplin, StoryBook, InVision.
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, and collaboration tools.
- A strong portfolio that includes Web3 products, and Music or entertainment products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- You own NFTs and/or cryptos or are a YellowHeart user/account holder.
- Familiar with User Testing Platforms
- Familiarity with SEO, Google Analytics, and data analytics tools
- Please provide a curated portfolio that clearly demonstrates you have knowledge in the areas of product design.