We’re looking for a bilingual, driven individual to join our Customer Success team to help support our growing community. With your help, we hope to build a strong community around our suite of products to bring the benefits of blockchain to the masses!
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of what is required to educate and scale online communities. This requires a high level of engagement, adaptability and the confidence to move quickly. You possess a natural curiosity for complex issues and don’t shy away from digging into the weeds to find the best solution for both our community and for our internal teams. You’re passionate about new tech and aren’t afraid to mix it up with a wide audience of tech-newbies, developers and a mainstream audience. Your previous experience in the field will also help us determine which tools and support channels will help the team succeed. The opportunity and freedom to come up with fun and creative ways to educate and engage with our passionate community should be very exciting to you.
You can also flex your high-level communication skills to take learnings back to stakeholders and empower our product teams to improve the overall product experience. Strong communication will be key as you’re not looking for a traditional customer support role–you’re looking to learn, grow, and scale a new community around a first of it kind technology.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Given our global audience, you must be comfortable with the idea of a flexible schedule to ensure our community is properly served. Namely, this includes working some weekends and holidays.
- With your expert knowledge of both traditional customer service and community engagement, we will field support requests from not only a mainstream audience but developers, technology enthusiasts and hobbyists.
- We will champion the user’s voice across the company to ensure no issues or feedback fall through the cracks.
- We will follow, review, and work cross-functionally with other disciplines to test new product developments to stay several steps ahead of potential support issues.
- Perform routine retros to identify trending issues to correct usability snags (and other surprises).
- Hone our help documentation and internal processes with the objective of lightening the support load so our community can enjoy our experiences issue free.
A little about you:
- You’ve worked in customer success for 2-3 years and have experience working remotely to support online customers and/or communities.
- You’re bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Your writing is clear, concise, empathetic and 99% of the time typo-free.
- Your communication skills are impeccable. Full stop.
- You are able to retain an enormous, ever-changing set of specific details, and live for the little blast of dopamine that comes from connecting the pieces.
- Extra credit: you’re already highly engaged in the NFT community, previously worked in new-tech, already have knowledge of the crypto-space and may even own some cryptocurrency yourself!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.