Dapper Labs is looking for a bilingual, startup-minded Customer Support Supervisor to join the mighty and growing Customer Success team to better enable us to support users across all our products. With your help, we hope to build a strong community around our suite of products to bring the benefits of blockchain to the masses!
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of what is required to educate and scale online communities and agents. This requires a high level of engagement, adaptability, and the confidence to move quickly. You possess a natural curiosity for complex issues and don’t shy away from digging into the weeds to find the best solution for both our community and our internal teams. You’re passionate about new tech and aren’t afraid to mix it up with a wide audience of tech-newbies, developers, and a mainstream audience. Your previous experience in online support will also help us determine which tools and support channels will help the team succeed. The opportunity and freedom to come up with fun and creative ways to educate and engage with a highly engaged community should be very exciting to you.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Given our global audience, you must be comfortable with the idea of a flexible schedule to ensure our community is properly served. Namely, this includes working some weekends and holidays.
- Supervise a team of customer support agents and leads to quickly address customer issues, while delivering a world-class customer experience and growing our community.
- Help develop customer support agents and leads through regular mentorship, performance management, and training.
- Handle escalated issues from the team and roll up your sleeves when needed to help with high volume periods.
- Help to establish and track KPIs for team performance, identify opportunities for process improvements, and lead the execution of special projects.
- Work with product, design, marketing, and engineering to analyze insights and trends, and deliver a superior product to the customer.
- We will champion the user’s voice across the company to ensure no issues or feedback fall through the cracks.
A little about you:
- You’ve worked in customer success for 3-5 years and have previously supervised a customer success team in a remote environment.
- You have worked with online customers through email, chat, and social channels.
- You’re bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Your writing is clear, concise, empathetic and 99% of the time typo-free.
- Your communication skills are impeccable. Full stop.
- You are able to retain an enormous, ever-changing set of specific details, and live for the little blast of dopamine that comes from connecting the pieces.
- Extra credit: you’re already highly engaged in the NFT community, previously worked in new tech, already have knowledge of the crypto-space, and may even own some cryptocurrency yourself!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.