We are seeking a Technical Recruiting Manager that has demonstrated experience leading and managing technical recruiters in an environment focused on hiring software engineers. Qualified candidates will have a deep understanding of talent metrics and analytics and be comfortable with high growth.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Serve as the recruiting technical pod manager while simultaneously directly handling and recruiting for multiple key technical roles as needed
- Rigorously examine metrics at all stages of the candidate journey to maintain and invest in an excellent candidate experience
- Prioritize diversity and inclusion to build great engineering teams at the company
- Help recruiters do the best work of their careers by being a resource and mentor to your direct reports
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters on creating role requirements that map to the needs of the business
- Oversee and invest in an excellent candidate experience and review data at all stages of the funnel to drive and maintain excellence
- Canvas industry events externally and develop various strategies to leverage shifts that happen in market periodically
- Work with all internal stakeholders and hiring managers to insure the function of talent acquisition specific to software engineers continues to improve and advance
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated experience working as a technical recruiting manager in the tech space, ideally in-house at high-growth startups or larger tech companies
- Keen understanding and experience with recruiting metrics
- Experience as a people manager
- Deep knowledge of cutting edge tools/software in sourcing and recruiting that help the team perform at a high level
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to thrive in evolving, fast changing environments.
- Interest in Web3 a plus
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.