At Matter Labs, we are building zkSync
: a blockchain scaling solution secured purely by cutting-edge cryptography. Our mission is to scale Ethereum to billions of users, fully preserving its most valuable properties — permissionlessness, trustlessness, and resilience, — in order to protect and enhance global economic freedom.
We hold a strong opinion that zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP) are the only technology today that can achieve this goal.
We are also proud to be the pioneer of the ZKP tech on Ethereum, and one of the few companies in the world with strong expertise in this field. Our contributions over the last 3 years include the first ZK rollup ever built, the first implementation of recursive ZK proofs on Ethereum, and the world’s first practical FPGA-based ZKP accelerator. Most recently, we launched a zkEVM testnet
, making zkSync the first ZK rollup capable of executing native Ethereum smart contracts.
Across all hires we make at Matter Labs, regardless of role or team, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours
, where we value freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy.
You will be an integral part of the Business Development team, ensuring that the team is effective as it can be. You will work on a deeply mission-driven project, making a significant contribution to the greater economic and political freedom globally. All of our code
is open source.
- Helping identify and implement new opportunities that will grow zkSync partnerships
- Designing and implementing business and operational processes that make the Business Development team significantly more effective
- Performing analyses and research that help the team make better data-driven decisions
- Generating reports on partner activity to support the Business Development strategy
- Owning all data management, including the CRM, important notes, and documentation
- You have experience in a highly strategic and analytical role in fast-paced environments
- You love digging deep into the data, and thinking from first principles
- You are a strong communicator and are able to break down complex topics into clear and easily understood concepts
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills
- You have at least 2-4 years of work experience in a similar role
Working at Matter Labs
You will receive highly competitive compensation and equity options. The roles are fully remote, but you are welcome to sit in one of our offices, or a co-working space of your choice. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be more productive.
Working at Matter Labs it’s critically important that our goals and values (freedom, ownership mindset, and meritocracy) align. Building a potentially globally transformative product, we value diversity of thought, and believe that diversity of thought comes from diversity of backgrounds. We welcome applicants from across the spectrum of all: race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to let you know next steps in your applications as soon as possible.