The world is changing.
We all want something different.
At Luno, we see you as an individual.
Together, we're upgrading the world of work to unleash your potential and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Upgrading the entire planet to a new financial system is a challenge of epic proportions. Like the first moon landing, it requires a special kind of people working together with unusual skill, focus and determination. We’re changing the world, and to do so, we need the best team on board for our missioan. In short, to achieve our goals, we need people with exceptional talent. As simple as that.
A little about us:
- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- We currently have over 10 million customers across 40 countries.
- We're part of the Digital Currency Group, a group of companies driving progress in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space that includes Grayscale, Genesis, Coindesk and Foundry Services.
- Our platform has processed over $17 billion to date.
- We’re proud to be one of the world’s most international cryptocurrency teams from 43 different nationalities — working across South Africa, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, United States, Malaysia, Nigeria and Singapore.
The role in a nutshell:
As the Partner Performance Manager, you’ll be managing the relationship between Luno and our customer service operations co-sourcing partner/s ensuring all KPI’s are met to deliver the best customer service across different markets.
You will report into Jeannette (CS Global Expansion Manager) and form part of the broader Customer Success team.
A little about the Customer Success team:
The Customer Success team is responsible for delivering world class service support to Luno’s more than 10 million customers across the globe. This is a global team with team members in the US, Europe, South East Asia and South Africa. This team is passionate about delivering fantastic customer support experiences that build customer loyalty and love for Luno.
This team is made up of leaders and specialists in the areas of workforce management, customer success service operations, quality management, customer service measurement, training, continuous improvement, programme management, customer experience design and content, to name a few. The size of the team will reach 400+ passionate global Lunauts by the end of 2022.
Your mission will involve:
- Management of business relationships between Luno and globally operating co-sourcing partner(s)
- Management of headcount requirements in line with SLAs
- Definition, planning and implementation of future co-sourcing strategies
- Selection and onboarding of new partners
- Escalation management between internal and external stakeholders
- Establishing a culture of best practice sharing within partner network and internal departments
- Planning and execution of regular business reviews and partner workshops
- Regular site visits globally (>10% travel)
- Responsible for contract adherence
- Monitoring and management of partner performance in accordance with agreed KPIs and targets, working with the relevant capability or functional owners in Customer Success.
- Coordinate internal and take action on external security and process audits, and ensure adherence to contractual agreements
- Support the ‘CS Global Expansion Manager’ with Contract and pricing negotiation
- Responsible for billing accuracy and timous payments of billing.
- Working with the Luno Customer Success and Telus operations teams to understand, define, report and monitor data and quality needs.
- Providing guidance and mentorship around working with an out/co-sourcer to all levels of leadership within Customer Success.
- Working closely with the Customer Success leadership team
- Driving Luno’s culture of Moontality within the co-sourcing teams
In your first six months, you will:
- Review the current set up and build a relationship with the existing partner
- Build a strong relationship with the Customer Success and broader Luno teams/departments.
- Ensure alignment and cooperation between internal and external support teams as well as Customer Success leadership teams
- Focus on data-based reporting
The ideal Lunaut for this role will have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Economics/Management/Business Administration
- Fluent in English and one additional language is mandatory.
- At least 5+ years of working experience.
- Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organisation, particularly at the executive level
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience building relationships and driving growth
- Proven ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organisation including cross-functional teams.
- Planning and Organising through strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and effectively manage change by providing hands-on leadership.
- It will be an advantage to have experience in customer service operations or general operations.
Remote Life at Luno:
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you.
Like the majority of the companies, Luno is currently working remotely to keep our employees safe, which means you will not be physically, but virtually onboarded for now!
- Live long and prosper. We’ve got you covered with excellent private medical insurance.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even (yes, you are reading it correctly) paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.. like that pottery course you’ve always been meaning to do!
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the financial world.
- We are a social bunch of people, we have virtual quarterly activities and drinks Fridays for whoever wants to join!
- We have virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts Monthly to break up your day and work that other part of your brain.