About the team:
Luno’s TA team makes sure that Luno attracts and hires the best talent in the market. Our global team consists of passionate individuals immersed in external talent pools bringing the Luno story and mission to diverse and innovative talent pools to realise our vision.We are a global team with people based in London South Africa, South East Asia and forms part of the People team function within Luno.
The role in a nutshell:
We are looking for a generalist recruitment specialist to join our global team and lead hiring activity for our US team. You will help scale up the business, by proactively partnering with our global team to deliver our headcount needs, managing employer brand campaigns and initiatives, lead or support our wider people team projects.
Your mission will be:
- Contribute to shaping our hiring practices, ensuring scalability as we continue to accelerate our hiring globally
- Managing your own 360 recruitment life cycle for job vacancies across our marketing, creative, growth and global expansion teams
- Proactively sourcing and attracting candidates by using a variety of creative methods (not just LinkedIn or our careers page)
- You will use data insights to shape current and future hiring goals and initiatives
- Being a Luno ambassador and building our employer brand as a “best place to work” for top talent
- Assisting with talent mapping, improving our EVP and anything else that will enhance the candidate's journey beyond the hiring process
- Contributing to the continual iteration and improvement of our talent acquisition process, bringing creative ideas to the table and owning specific projects
A little about you:
- Demonstrable experience recruiting across multiple roles, ideally within corporate functions i.e. Financial Crime, Payments, Risk and Compliance
- Experience recruiting across global locations is a plus!
- Adept at interviewing potential candidates and assessing their suitability for our vacancies
- Assisting with onboarding processes alongside our People Partnering team
- Proven ability to manage multiple jobs effectively at the same time
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and proactively looking for opportunities to find talent for their respective positions.
- Strong preference for a candidate who has supported the hiring within a scaling business
- Proficient in using ATS systems, LinkedIn recruiter and external platforms to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.