About the team:
To continue Luno’s on-going global expansion by attracting and hiring the best Talent in the market. We are building a globally based talent team that embodies expertise, efficiency, collaborative working and delivery. We are a team of passionate individuals bringing the Luno story and mission to diverse and innovative talent pools. Committed to our ambition to empower billions of people by upgrading the world to a better financial system.
Your mission will be:
- Contribute to shaping and leading our hiring practices, ensuring scalability as we continue to accelerate our hiring across engineering, product and data science.
- Managing your own 360 recruitment life cycle for technical job vacancies (engineering, data science and product).
- As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will coach and mentor more junior members of the team where needed and act as SME within your field of expertise to our team and stakeholders.
- Proactively sourcing and attracting candidates by using a variety of creative methods
- You will use data insights to shape current and future hiring goals and initiatives.
- Be a Luno ambassador and build our employer brand as a "best place to work" for top talent.
- Assisting with talent mapping, improving our EVP and anything else that will enhance the candidate's journey beyond the hiring process.
A little about you:
- Proven & demonstrable experience recruiting across multiple locations for technical skills, including engineering, product and data science.
- As an active member within the tech community, you will have a solid reputation within the tech scene as a respected TA expert, who is credible, works with integrity and delivers exceptional standards of customer care.
- Be a subject matter expert of the tech market from a TA perspective, comfortable in influencing and guiding senior stakeholders on recruitment, brand and attraction strategies. Playing a key part in helping Luno to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of effective sales and negotiation techniques and be long term value driven in implementing and applying these.
- You’ll be an advocate for driving strategy via data driven decisions, committed to ensuring continual improvement within the recruitment process and developing, implementing and maintaining a market leading candidate experience.
- You will enjoy working to tight deadlines, within in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
- You will work collaboratively in shaping the company’s employee value proposition and be committed to developing inclusive attraction strategies.
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hires for technology positions and assisting with onboarding processes.
- Expert in the development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates for Engineering and product positions.
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies.
- Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates.
- Strong preference for a candidate who has supported the hiring within a scaling technology or fintech business.
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.