We are building a world-class team of partner success managers at Dapper Labs with the mission of helping grow and scale our ecosystem.
As a member of the Dapper Platform team, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of our team and Dapper. Our main objective is to help onboard hundreds of dApps and you will work closely with teams building with Dapper. While our engineering and product teams continue to build out the ability for a dApp to self-serve, you will help support and guide teams through the process from the top of the funnel to building to launch, and further success.
We’re looking for an experienced Partner Manager to help manage the relationship and projects of partners integrating Dapper as well as to help us continue to evolve and scale our practices. We are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking candidate to support the future of Web3 who is passionate about building and strengthening relationships with builders and creators.
You must enjoy problem-solving, getting your hands dirty, and collaborating across many stakeholders. You must be comfortable gathering and analyzing data to report on client and platform performance. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Responsible for lifecycle management of product integrations, ensuring partners have successful deployments beyond launch by working closely with teams supporting the process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and partners to drive continued alignment of all parties involved and successful collaborations.
- Collaborate with the team in developing and evolving our methods and practices for goal setting, performance review, and performance improvement.
- Lead the ongoing assessment and improvement of our processes and programs to enhance partner adoption and experience and overall growth of our ecosystem.
- Collaborate with the team on organization-wide strategic plan and process for partner management at scale.
A little about you:
- Experience in client-facing roles, ideally with background in business development, partnerships and projected management in top tier professional services and/or high-growth consumer technology - preference for fintech or e-commerce.
- Experience collaborating with and leading initiatives with high-performing cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Business Development, and Business Strategy.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills with passion for collaborating with teams to get things done in a dynamic environment.
- Deep fascination with Web3 and want to help build the future of the internet with some of the most talented teams in the industry.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.