World-class customer service is at the core of our business model at Exodus. Our growing customer support team works tirelessly to exceed our customer’s expectations by consistently providing prompt and friendly 24/7 support! As Exodus continues to scale, we are looking for a Director of Support Management to lead our customer support team of over 100 team members and help Exodus further raise the bar in quality customer service. This role will play a key role in positioning Exodus as the “go-to” crypto app that offers unique, best-in-class, favorably impactful customer experiences.
We thrive for the Best Customer Experience! Are you ready to lead the path?
What You Will Do
- Lead, inspire, and evolve a Support environment that champions customer advocacy and a customer-first culture with tangible outcomes.
- Formulate, implement and refine as needed best practices, functions, and standards across the organization to consistently increase Exodus customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide strategic leadership and management of key Support processes, including incident management, change management, compliance management, hiring, staff training, and development.
- Attract and maintain world-class Support talent: drive hiring, performance, engagement, retention, succession plans, and cultivate employees’ strengths, interests and passions to drive greater value to the department.
- Define and maintain delivery, tracking, and measuring high-quality customer service across the organization.
Who You Are:
- You have a relational leadership style with an impressive track record of scaling and managing a globally remote Support team
- You have solid experience with support operations, including managing compliance risks and processes
- You have high learning agility, high adaptability, and thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- You are confident in using a variety of software platforms for improving team efficiency
- You have a passion for cryptocurrency
- You are a strong strategic and customer-focused person with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- You have exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Nice to haves:
- You have an effusive, inspirational personality.
- You have experience with the Exodus wallet.
- You have experience in managing a cryptocurrency platform’s customer service team.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.