Together, we're upgrading the world of work to unleash your potential and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Upgrading Indonesia and the entire planet to a new financial system is a challenge of epic proportions. Like the first moon landing, it requires special people working together with unusual skill, focus, and determination. We’re changing the financial landscape, and to do so, we need the best team on board for our mission. In short, to achieve our goals, we need people with exceptional talent. As simple as that.
A little about us:
- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about crypto assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- We currently have over 10 million customers across 40 countries.
- We're part of the Digital Currency Group, a group of companies driving progress in the crypto assets and blockchain space that includes Grayscale, Genesis, Coindesk, and Foundry Services.
- We’re proud to be one of the world’s most international cryptocurrency teams from 43 different nationalities — working across South Africa, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Nigeria, Australia, and Singapore.
- Luno is one of the few crypto exchanges that has received a registration certificate in Indonesia under Bappebti (Badan Pengawas Perdagangan Berjangka Komoditi).
The role in a nutshell:
The role is an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates/students in their final/penultimate year to get real job experience to kickstart their careers. The Country Support Intern will support the Indonesia country team in marketing, community engagement, and project management.
Your mission will involve
- Supporting business growth for Luno Indonesia through strategic marketing projects and strong community engagement.
- Organizing regular community engagement events and programmes to improve customer retention rate.
- Being the face of Luno during community engagement events.
- Taking a lead role in planning and executing creative marketing projects.
- Working with other divisions, such as, Content, Education, PR, Events and Partnership in a lot of exciting projects.
- Conducting surveys with our customers and providing input to the Countries team.
- Working with the Indonesia Country Manager, global marketing team, operations, and other cross-functional stakeholders to execute projects.
- This is an internship/contract role but may lead to full-time employment at the end of the period (depending on the performance).
The ideal Lunaut will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics with less than 2 years experience. Students in their final/penultimate years are welcome to apply.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Basic understanding of the crypto industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Public speaking / prior organizational experience would be valued highly.
- Is resourceful, independent, and can get things done.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) would be valued highly.
What you’ll get:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. We provide great benefits, including monthly allowance, cool equipment, international experience, and the autonomy to conceive and execute your own projects. Best of all, you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious, and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionize the world.