We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join us on the Dapper Wallet team as we build a blockchain and gaming ecosystem. Dapper Wallet is a blockchain-powered digital collectible and payments web experience built on cutting-edge tech; we're currently using tools like Next.js
What we will accomplish together:
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Ship features with the users in mind and strive to provide them with a great experience.
- Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them with the team, and contribute to their implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 5 years + experience in building frontend applications using the latest technologies.
- Is an expert in CSS and CSS pre-processors.
- Has experience working with React.
- Has experience optimizing the performance of web applications.
- Has a good eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
- Has shipped high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great communication skills; you work well with others to make the product better every day.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.
- Experience with web application security and/or blockchain interactions would be an asset.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.