About the role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe
We are looking for Data Analysts who will play a key role in driving decision making in building cutting-edge products at Kraken. You will transform large datasets from complex systems, generate actionable insights and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will partner and lead projects with product management, engineering, client engagement, finance and other enterprise level teams.
You are a self-starter, results driven and passionate to drive success of products at Kraken using the power of data analytics.
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products.
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders.
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities.
- Partner with product managers to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks.
- Be a data evangelist and help Kraken improve its products and services.
- 5+ years industry experience in data analytics field
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Experience with BI Software (Superset / Tableau / etc)
- Familiarity with data warehouse development and best practices
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job.
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency ecosystem
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or related technical field